Our Cancellation Policy
- Client Cancellation within 48 hours of day of departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
However, cancellation by client within 24 hours of day of departure – NO REFUND WILL BE MADE.
- There will be NO refund on any portion or part of a guided trip once the trip has departed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN THE EVENT OF A NO-SHOW FULL PAYMENT WILL BE CHARGED!
- All other cancellations prior to 48hrs incur a 10% administration/cancellation fee.
Cancellation by Waka Abel Tasman:
- Our policy is not to launch a Guided Trip on safety grounds if we consider that the wind and sea conditions are unsafe for that group.
- This is our decision. In this situation we give a REFUND IN FULL
Please Note: Waka Abel Tasman reserves the right to change the direction of a trip due to such things as paddling conditions. Such a change will not allow the customer to cancel a trip without application of the cancellation policy.
- We advise all clients to consider arranging appropriate travel insurance that covers Adventure Tourism.
- On guided trips, Waka Abel Tasman is responsible for all company equipment on that trip (e.g. waka, paddles etc).
- The client is solely responsible for their personal equipment.